January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 goalscorers required in January. One who is flexible and can play wide or off a centre forward. And one who is a more traditional Everton number 9.

Then let go a couple of defenders like Mina, Holgate, Keane etc

If we don't sign someone who can play regularly and get over 5 goals, then it's 50 50 if we stay up

In jan we need, couple of strikers, a midfield creative, couple wingers, another centre half and a new manager and back room staff

Godfrey + Keane + Holgate + Mina = £35mil

Moise Kean = £25mil.

£60mil there and we'd just need a backup CB to come in (loan?) with the rest of the money spent on a top class forward.
Sorry, but no chance we get 35m for that lot. Mina will sign a bosman and see out the last 6 months of his deal (or we accept a really low offer just to get rid).

Maybe and that's a big maybe following Tuesday, get 5-10m each for the others (and i would err towards the lower end of fees). But Godfrey is recovering from a broken leg and I think is lampards favoured backup anyway so won't be going anywhere.

Moise kean money is guaranteed but we need at least 2 forwards in.

You just know our quest to sign some strikers will drag on for the whole window and we will be scrambling round signing anyone on the last day.

I think we should go for Deulofeu, he's got the most shot-creating actions in the top 5 leagues this season. We are literally crying out for that type of creativity.
i would have more confidence in him scoring a goal than Rondon, Maupay, Gray and Gordon

Status
Not open for further replies.