January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hope gordon going can give us more room to bring players in. Yes club is a just pathetic again with this whole thing with that snake going spurs. But the club can turn this around get a positive manager in and a few decent players they can do this and give us all a lift. Trying to be positive even tho this club has give me no reason to. Is all on kt shoud have list players ready for the next manager
Are you familiar with Everton??

If we value Gordon at 40m and don't even need him we're not parting with Onana for 50 surely.
The price a player is worth depends a lot on the contracted financials. Any half-decent lawyer representing a footballer will have a relegation exit release clause amount. If Onana has a release clause for less than his purchase price then EFC could be somewhat forced to sell him rather than risk taking a financial and FFP loss in the summer.

Are you familiar with Everton??
Unfortunately yes, i just cant think thatwe will mess this up again. Whatever happens it will not change my mind of that this club needs massive changes but i have to think we can do it because if you dont. Honestly its just going lower and lower standards each day, is bad enough seeing this club going to this.

I know Gordon hasn't been great this season but this is absolute carnage.

Selling Gordon makes perfect sense to be fair. In an ideal world that wouldn’t be the case but getting decent money for someone who isn’t a regular in the starting line up, has had limited success when he has been, and who quite clearly doesn’t want to be here, is a proper No brainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.