January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coady and iwobi are garbage, would sell Pickford aswell if the right offer came in
The way our finances are allegedly, i would say if anyone offers anywhere near value of the player we sell (when i say value i mean the minimum we would or could accept, e.g Michael Keane i'd take 5 million just to pay his contract off as his transfer fee is already paid off)

Eh, we are joint bottom mate, I'm a fan of Pickford but if we got 40 plus for him I'd take it as we so badly need attackers and could use Begovic till the seasons end

He's kept us in most games we've got points out of. Why don't we just sell him, Onana, anyone else remotely decent, we don't need them, we're so good at recruiting replacements.

As much as I’d be keen on Ndiaye, just can’t see Sheffield United being keen on selling him this window for anything under 20 mil - we need to sell before we can offer 15 never mind more

As much as I’d be keen on Ndiaye, just can’t see Sheffield United being keen on selling him this window for anything under 20 mil - we need to sell before we can offer 15 never mind more
Aren't they under transfer embargo too? If they don't need the money and are well clear of 2nd at the moment it would be a mental decision

Aren't they under transfer embargo too? If they don't need the money and are well clear of 2nd at the moment it would be a mental decision
Didn’t know they were under embargo…you have to fancy their chances of coming up this season though

Eh, we are joint bottom mate, I'm a fan of Pickford but if we got 40 plus for him I'd take it as we so badly need attackers and could use Begovic till the seasons end
I'd agree, but i dont fancy what the options would be as a replacement!

Personally i like Daniel iverson at Leicester as a clever replacement! Kev the Kopite will bring in John Ruddy though!

Stories today of; Gordon, Keane and Doucoure all wanting to leave, Pickford had been linked with a move as well earlier in the window. Surely we can’t sell anyone without a manager? Unless the deal is a massive offer we can’t turn down for FFP reasons?
If we are following the DoF model correctly ( lol ) then it should make no difference in trading. We however, well Moshiri innit

Totally, there’s plenty of players who improve us but not many:

A) with no interest from other clubs who can put actual money down for the player - as we’ve seen with all the players we’ve been linked with going elsewhere.

B) not many clubs who will agree to let good players go on loan, loan to buy or deferred payments basis.

The board have absolutely got us into a hole. Car crash stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.