January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
To do well, safe ,solid in the Premier League you need a decent number of goals, clean sheets.

We are absolutely woefull up front.Franks fault, it rests with the manager.He is obsessed with defence, midfield, which is fine.
But you have to have a half decent scoring threat.
15games say we dont.The squad, the best he could put out is POOR at best.
A recovering Dominic Calvert-Lewin, cant expect a hatrick against Wolves, even an 8/10.
Its a gamble what we are going into the next three games with.
It could be a disaster and all i can see is a dejected Frank hands in pockets, head down on the touchline.
Excuses at the ready Frank, i just dont know what hes going to do.

How is he going to pick this squad up, the team he puts out.
Its his making.
Just have to pray we can sneak a win, a point.Maybe a lift, might keep out City.
Another home game Brighton, might have another striker, Dominic Calvert-Lewin good minutes a rocking Goodison.
6points would relieve the pressure on Frank, the players the Fans, the club lifted.
Do you just not proof read before posting?

Strikers in lower leagues? Only Jebbison looks half decent
That would be a huge step up, it would probably be a similar 'start from the begining again with Calvert Lewin, which took what? 2 years of work to get him to the point he was a decent PL centre forward

Haven’t even heard his name spoken anywhere since that day until @Nymzee just mentioned him literally now, looks to have a very Simms-esque goalscoring record in League 1.
Went on loan to Burton, spent the first quarter of the season slow before he started to hit some goals on abit of a good run!
He did well enough to get recalled in January but only got bits and bobs for them.
To be fair, he was 18 playing league one football for Burton, i just checked his goals, 9 in 23 is decent for someone of that age at that level

Miles Leaburn at Charlton but he's picked up an injury - he's a big lad, just turned 18 but forced himself into the first team there and has scored a few goals, he came through at Chelsea's academy
Is he the son of former Charlton man Carl? Football league plodder, but he was a big unit! Think he might of played in the Prem ever so slightly! In the Dele Adebola mold

No, did it all my life in my professional life.
This is Everton, many cant even read , does it matter, its understood.

Ashley Williams BBC just gave Frank us a lesson on summing up Keiffer Moore analysis.

Impact second half, 77 touches in their third, from 20.
I said sign him from Wigan, those supposed to know what they were doing, Brands, managers, Crap.£4million.
Williams, said it all , his hold up play gives defenders a breather confidence.

AG ,D gray up the Park lose it, Maupey , loses it????Dwight loses it.
All in opposition box.

Frank should know it, so 15 games in hasnt put anyone on who can do.what Keiffer Moore does, for peanuts, Mina £120k a week.

I dont want Frank to be sacked , but i dont wanna go down more.

He hasnt learnt, found anyone who can hold the ball up in opposition third
Oh Moore scores, aerial.threat huge, physical to.
Brain Dead us, scouts , Thelwell Frank.

Ashley Williams BBC just gave Frank us a lesson on summing up Keiffer Moore analysis.

I said sign him from Wigan, those supposed to know what they were doing, Brands, managers, Crap.£4million.

All in opposition box.

Frank should know it, so 15 games in hasnt put anyone on who can do.what Keiffer Moore does, for peanuts, Mina £120k a week.

Tell you what I’m utterly sick of, this weird Kieffer Moore fetish on here these past few weeks because the fella scored a header from on the line against us. He’s a 30 year old Championship yard dog who happens to be 6’ 5”, please just stop treating him as if he’s prime Ibrahimovic.

His posts read like when you constantly press the next suggested word on iPhone and it eventually makes a paragraph without making any sense.

Like this:

He has no clue how he can get the right words in his mouth to make it seem as though he’s not reading it in his mouth or in the dictionary and then when you do he doesn’t know how it is and it’s just like he can’t understand what he’s doing or how to do anything or how he does things or how he talks about things he doesn’t know what’s happening or how to say things that he’s not understanding or how he knows what’s happening or what’s happening or what’s happening or whatever he does and that’s why he’s just not doing what he’s not doing it and he just wants the right thing to do.

All in opposition box.

Jesus Christ, what is the abomination.

Tell you what I’m utterly sick of, this weird Kieffer Moore fetish on here these past few weeks because the fella scored a header from on the line against us. He’s a 30 year old Championship yard dog who happens to be 6’ 5”, please just stop treating him as if he’s prime Ibrahimovic.
Better than anything we got.If you know owt about football you would understand its exactly what we need to allow our midfield time,relieve pressute of our defence, allow Patterson,Myko to get up the Park.Set peice threat.
Dig us out the crap with the squad,manager we got.
No money to spend on Haaland, Tonney quality or to hang onto Ritchy.

Better ideas to keep us up on a post card.
So we ,Fans know better than say Ashley Williams, Shearer,Lineker,Page , professional foitballers.
You must be a genius regarding football tactics, methods.

No he wont win us the league.But his type is what we need on the field, on the bench right now23games to go.
Its right in our faces to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.