January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
That 40 M has been pocketed, pfft it’s just FKG unforgivable, I got no other words except for the board are just absolute 5 unts & in essence have now just relegated us.

The Clubs dead?

If it has why didn't they sell him when £50mill+ from Chelsea was offered

oh they’re is our broken hearts :(
I know, mate. I know...

T.gif

He’s got a wonderful first touch lol
90% off topic, but I don't think this scouting lark can be all that hard. I know now't about the game, and yet within the first 2 minutes of seeing Arteta play for us, I could tell he was top notch, while my (possibly anyone's) first view of Niasse (vaguely on topic) was him getting a perfectly good through ball pass, overrunning it, and letting it hit his heel, to rebound 10 yards away. "He looks a dud", I thought.

Surely it's possible to get a long list of decent and likely to be available players by the start of any transfer window? Anyone remotely associated with this month's tragi-comedy should be booted out of the club forthwith.

Surely Dyche would have known for a while now there was a really good chance he'd get this job did he not have a few names ready to go? Whats the point waiting to sack the manager til the last week of the transfer window when theres no time to do anything meaningful, oh i just dont know anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.