January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had our guy in the door and the club forget to get his name signed. Everything else since then has been predictably incompetent. If we sign anyone, it’ll be Fraser for an inflated fee and that’s the lot.

I’m opening this thread because it could be key to our future in the top flight. Surely the club realise we can’t rely on a fragile Dominic Calvert-Lewin & we have zero effective back-up options. Also, our wide attackers collectively offer little or no threat.

Thelwell should be on the case & have them lined up, our failure to bring effective attacking talent in the summer was bordering on football negligence.

I’m not seeing us linked with anybody but the rumours will hopefully be aplenty with the World Cup a few weeks away.

i understand the window runs from 1st Jan to 11pm on 31st Jan.
Three months ago Eggs you were thinking like this, pity you are not on this this board, instead of the pathetic four whose leader cares more about himself than the club he professes to love more than anyone else since 1878.

I can't be too disappointed about missing out on a player I had never heard of until this month and have never seen play.
Still, it is the profile of signing we should be targeting.
Looking forward to people saying in twelve months that we dodged a bullet there.

Vinny O'connor has thwarted any would be dildo wavers this year by bringing his own props

Picsart_23-01-31_11-54-39-162.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.