January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feels like other teams just get deals done before the final minutes. Everton is interested in everyone and gets almost no one without protracted negotiations that go right to the end. And this season that is especially problematic as money not spent can't save you later.
If I’m a club who have a player Everton are interested in, I really don’t sell unless at a price I want. other clubs know the pressure the club are under, from the threat of relegation as well headlocks

Feels like other teams just get deals done before the final minutes. Everton is interested in everyone and gets almost no one without protracted negotiations that go right to the end. And this season that is especially problematic as money not spent can't save you later.
Juventus can't sign Kean, we had to have some cash in the coffers similar to the Richarlison deal last season because ffp in the championship is more strict. Last thing we need is a 10 point or more deduction in the championship league before a ball is kicked, the squad will have to be reduced anyhow so it'll mean wholesale changes on a limited budget. I don't like it, but we're better off putting the fire out now than letting it burn down every part of the club.

it is an awful place to be and a litany of shockingly bad managers is to blame, the board have ransacked the stability Moyes earned and now have no where to turn. Hence the WWF allegations.

Reckon when bill is pictured on the big screen weeping into his silk hankie at relegation it gets the biggest laugh/cheer of the day?

Juventus can't sign Kean, we had to have some cash in the coffers similar to the Richarlison deal last season because ffp in the championship is more strict. Last thing we need is a 10 point or more deduction in the championship league before a ball is kicked, the squad will have to be reduced anyhow so it'll mean wholesale changes on a limited budget. I don't like it, but we're better off putting the fire out now than letting it burn down every part of the club.

it is an awful place to be and a litany of shockingly bad managers is to blame, the board have ransacked the stability Moyes earned and now have no where to turn. Hence the WWF allegations.

Reckon when bill is pictured on the big screen weeping into his silk hankie at relegation it gets the biggest laugh/cheer of the day?
Obligation to buy.

Not that I believe a word this guys says.... but, the latest sky update

Everton lead interest in Gallagher​

Sky Sports News chief reporter Kaveh Solhekol on Chelsea's bid to sign Enzo Fernandez:
"There's lots of interest in Conor Gallagher. Everton have been in talks to sign and were prepared to pay around £40m to take the player in a permanent deal.
"But the player has lots of other options, clubs who want to take him on loan and also on permanent deals.
"Other playerswho could leave Chelsea are players like Hakim Ziyech, Ruben Loftus-Cheek and [maybe even] Jorginho. Jorginho is out of contract at Chelsea in the summer."

Status
Not open for further replies.