January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its not a priority position but we are really missing a trick with this lad be a terrific investment, very very good player who will only get better:

This along with Ivan Ilic for reasonable fees but tremendous upside is extremely astute business. Marseille under Tudor are operating extremely intelligently and really shaping up on and off the pitch. Almost as if he should have been a managerial target in the midst of a search.

What a modern football club and manager looks like folks.

You really, really don't need to get excited by them. You need to realise when a player fits a system your new manager wants to play. Get off FIFA, get to actually watching and thinking about football.
Yes like watching and thinking about McNeil and Maupay. You know the best ;)

Just 2 weeks ago we saw what a striker like Che Adams can do, and you'd have to be a complete idiot to think he doesn't perfectly suit Dyche's football. He'd also make Maupay better in the process. Now I don't know fees, £15m is my max, but if you just look at the goals scored column you're a fanny.

03:11 - Great hold up play and through ball
04:13 - Great header to set up goal
06:26 - Great defending, pushes forward, nice ball into space
06:40 - Clever forward play, wins free-kick for winner

Absolutely none of our strikers currently do any of the above and it's vital when you're a crap team. I can find clips of his target man play in all their games.

This along with Ivan Ilic for reasonable fees but tremendous upside is extremely astute business. Marseille under Tudor are operating extremely intelligently and really shaping up on and off the pitch. Almost as if he should have been a managerial target in the midst of a search.

What a modern football club and manager looks like folks.

Hasn't remained at a club for more than 1 season in 10 years.

It would take Everton levels of incompetence for Southampton to sell their top scorer to a direct relegation rival
The real problem with being potentially after Che Adams isn’t even the player (he’s not great but would fit Dyche’s style to a T) is that you know we’ll chase after him for a few days, get told no and then panic buy someone even worse. If I were Southampton I’d string us along and then pull the plug 100%

Just 2 weeks ago we saw what a striker like Che Adams can do, and you'd have to be a complete idiot to think he doesn't perfectly suit Dyche's football. He'd also make Maupay better in the process. Now I don't know fees, £15m is my max, but if you just look at the goals scored column you're a fanny.

03:11 - Great hold up play and through ball
04:13 - Great header to set up goal
06:26 - Great defending, pushes forward, nice ball into space
06:40 - Clever forward play, wins free-kick for winner

Absolutely none of our strikers currently do any of the above and it's vital when you're a crap team. I can find clips of his target man play in all their games.

Just find it impossible to believe that 20th placed Southampton would be willing to sell their centre forward to 19th placed Everton

The real problem with being potentially after Che Adams isn’t even the player (he’s not great but would fit Dyche’s style to a T) is that you know we’ll chase after him for a few days, get told no and then panic buy someone even worse. If I were Southampton I’d string us along and then pull the plug 100%

I don't even believe we're in for him to be completely honest mate. Lazy link at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.