January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m pretty confident we were in for Kudus, Gibbs- White and Mudryk. They are decent players that didn’t come off for one reason or another. We didn’t sign any attackers of real note because we couldn’t agree the terms, Everton of old would have then spunked whatever funds we did have on a chancer that probably wouldn’t have come off.

It’s the only thing that I’m hanging my hat on, if we were in for these type of players surely we’re in for them again.
This line of thinking doesnt make sense tho for me.

We might have had interest in them, but the fact that we didnt sign them, probably means we couldnt afford them.

We also signed players with "the money we had", we named 25 players in September, which to me suggests we got our business done, to a degree.
Im not saying we wont enter the market in this upcoming window, but I would be shocked if we are throwing Mudrky money about.

This line of thinking doesnt make sense tho for me.

We might have had interest in them, but the fact that we didnt sign them, probably means we couldnt afford them.

We also signed players with "the money we had", we named 25 players in September, which to me suggests we got our business done, to a degree.
Im not saying we wont enter the market in this upcoming window, but I would be shocked if we are throwing Mudrky money about.

I said it’s the only thing I’m hanging my hat on. We’ve actually scouted decent players.

Kudus in particular looks very good, he even said publicly that we made an offer for him.

I just hope we have scouted some more attacking talent that we can either afford or negotiate because we really need something up top.

I said it’s the only thing I’m hanging my hat on. We’ve actually scouted decent players.

Kudus in particular looks very good, he even said publicly that we made an offer for him.

I just hope we have scouted some more attacking talent that we can either afford or negotiate because we really need something up top.
Lets hope so, cos we are in big, big trouble.

90630A51-7D1F-45B1-934A-110475B1613E.jpeg

Matheus Cunha Brazil, from Athletico Madrid to Wolves.For sale after elimination from CL.
We better get cracking us and get Mohammed Kudus in.
He dont fancy sittingnon the Bench at RS.He fancies knocking them in for Frank, becoming a legend for us.

So yep Franks got leverage, telling a couple of forwards how they can make names for themselves, be worshipped by us.
Frank better get going.

Matheus Cunha Brazil, from Athletico Madrid to Wolves.For sale after elimination from CL.
We better get cracking us and get Mohammed Kudus in.
He dont fancy sittingnon the Bench at RS.He fancies knocking them in for Frank, becoming a legend for us.

So yep Franks got leverage, telling a couple of forwards how they can make names for themselves, be worshipped by us.
Frank better get going.

Speaking sense again, pal.

we’ll end up with chris wood at the end of the window, lampard sacked and majority on here coming out saying he should have been fired in November
A Christmas fairytale. Can we it happening. Might as well make it a £60m treble swoop and include Paul Dummett and Ryan Fraser as well.

No idea where this has come from, just seen it and was put up yesterday.......

I have mentioned him a few times previously but it usually gets the thumbs down for some reason, he is a decent player who can make chances for himself in a fairly ordinary team and I doubt the fee would be mental.

Let them have their weird fantasies of signing Chris Wood and the ilk to have a fictional pop at the club, even though said players aren’t even on the radar

Who needs fiction or fantasy when we had the same need for forwards back in the summer and we brought in Maupay and McNeil, who are apparently so bad that Lampard is now asking to replace them already?

Status
Not open for further replies.