January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Market rates for business financing are a known variable. As a result, we have a pretty good idea of what it will cost. We're not going to pay for it with, say, the naming rights and if we try we'll have the Prem and UEFA breathing down our necks. We already have the Prem looking into the option on the naming rights and awaiting our filing.
The Fa will do FA about the naming rights option as they haven’t got a precedent or a legal leg to stand on
We are talking about a world class stadium in an iconic position not a rat infested hell hole with a loft conversion that was built on the backs of people being made homeless like our [Poor language removed] neighbours across the park

Clubs don’t often buy players just to cover injuries. We have Gomes Gbamin and Delph as midfield players bought this summer with Siggurdson Schneiderlin and Davies still on the books not to mention those on loan. We need to move some of those three latter names out before we bring in another player because over a four year period we’ll still have to pay and play them even with the first three names there back fit. No point buying just for an injury cover. A loan deal in midfield makes sense with a perm move possible in the summer if we clear some out. I’d prefer us to get a winger or centreback that Ancelotti needs long term if we get anyone.

19/20Muscle FatigueJan 20, 2020-6 days2SSC Napoli
19/20Bruised RibNov 28, 2019Dec 9, 201911 days2SSC Napoli
19/20Knee ProblemsNov 8, 2019Nov 20, 201912 days1SSC Napoli
19/20Knee InjuryOct 31, 2019Nov 4, 20194 days1SSC Napoli
19/20FluSep 21, 2019Sep 23, 20192 days1SSC Napoli

Spent a lot of time injured this season.

Swerve spending 40m on an injury-prone 29 year old thanks.
Must have an amazing immune system to recover from the flu in 2 days

Sure fire way to know if we are/were interested in a player. Wait till you see them with Dave.
This has just been a revelation for me and I feel liberated. Despite spending hours, days, weeks going through this thread and it's predecessors it's only really @Eggs that I pay much attention to, (thanks for that!) I genuinely don't care if we are linked with every *Tim, Dirk and Garry, My interest is only in the ones that we see in Blue. And here ends my pointless contribution to these endless threads.

*I know but Tom, [Poor language removed] and Harry looks stoopid.

Everton have beaten me into submission this season.. not even the transfer window has been enough to get my enthusiasm up... so far the players linked are a wait and see.. can’t say at all if they will improve our situation.. Rodriguez aside but I’m finding that one unlikely. We have had so many false prophets... must admit Lozano would have me more than interested but not a peep towards him this window...

Tbh we could sign Mbappe right now and I would probably just expect him to be stretchered off 2nd game...

I would be happier to see Gomes and Gbamin up and running and fit than see a new player coming in... true story...

Everton have beaten me into submission this season.. not even the transfer window has been enough to get my enthusiasm up... so far the players linked are a wait and see.. can’t say at all if they will improve our situation.. Rodriguez aside but I’m finding that one unlikely. We have had so many false prophets... must admit Lozano would have me more than interested but not a peep towards him this window...

Tbh we could sign Mbappe right now and I would probably just expect him to be stretchered off 2nd game...

I would be happier to see Gomes and Gbamin up and running and fit than see a new player coming in... true story...

If both were back up and running this time next week I think every Evertoniaj would be happy to wait until summer.

neither will be back up and running properly for a LONG TIME. Which when Europe is well on the cards is an issue for us. Both will need plenty od
Time to bed back in, get up to speed and play without hesitation.

Market rates for business financing are a known variable. As a result, we have a pretty good idea of what it will cost. We're not going to pay for it with, say, the naming rights and if we try we'll have the Prem and UEFA breathing down our necks. We already have the Prem looking into the option on the naming rights and awaiting our filing.

City got an 80m per year deal 5 years ago (and are a much smaller club than Everton). We have got a deal worth 12m per year for our training ground.

Our stadium is state of the art, in an iconic location. There is no other stadium like it.

It will cost around 17-20 million p/a to pay back over 20-25 years.

We will be absolutely within our rights to easily cover any repayments of the stadium with a naming deal if we can negotiate such a deal. Any attempt to infringe upon that by the PL will see a likely legal case, which would ruin them. They might talk big, but will quite quickly realise they do not have a leg to stand on, if our rights are anything around what smaller clubs like Manchester City negotiated.

City got an 80m per year deal 5 years ago (and are a much smaller club than Everton). We have got a deal worth 12m per year for our training ground.

Our stadium is state of the art, in an iconic location. There is no other stadium like it.

It will cost around 17-20 million p/a to pay back over 20-25 years.

We will be absolutely within our rights to easily cover any repayments of the stadium with a naming deal if we can negotiate such a deal. Any attempt to infringe upon that by the PL will see a likely legal case, which would ruin them. They might talk big, but will quite quickly realise they do not have a leg to stand on, if our rights are anything around what smaller clubs like Manchester City negotiated.

Are repayment costs for a stadium financing loan included in FFP?

Also I hope its not that much repayable per season - thats alot my good man.

19/20Muscle FatigueJan 20, 2020-6 days2SSC Napoli
19/20Bruised RibNov 28, 2019Dec 9, 201911 days2SSC Napoli
19/20Knee ProblemsNov 8, 2019Nov 20, 201912 days1SSC Napoli
19/20Knee InjuryOct 31, 2019Nov 4, 20194 days1SSC Napoli
19/20FluSep 21, 2019Sep 23, 20192 days1SSC Napoli

Spent a lot of time injured this season.

Swerve spending 40m on an injury-prone 29 year old thanks.
Gotta say, one of those doesnt look like a real injury, and its the one that says "his legs were tired".

Status
Not open for further replies.