January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching the highlights reel he's a bit predictable with that "dink" pass to the right wing and not the most comfortable on the ball so we'll throw 100m at him

Like Ashley Young, Victor Moses and to a lesser extent Alexis Sanchez. Surely they could use a Walcott or a Schneiderlin.
Conte just wants some full backs he trusts for depth. The inter first team is excellent. Lautaro Martinez and Lukaku are exceptional. Sensi has been awesome. Brozovic too. Now Eriksen.
The best inter have been since the mourinho treble. Juve are just an unstoppable machine for now.
Don't like vecino myself. But Ancelotti knows all .

This seems typical of the Vecino out of Inter tweets from Inter fans. I haven’t yet seen an Inter fan who rates him and wants him to stay, but I WILL find one...

I understand it, we all want that big 6 foot 5 monster that hulk smashes his way through midfield and sprints like Usain Bolt from our 6-yard box and pings 1 in the top bin from 40 yards.

But yeah, we dont want no snails in there, from what ive just seen of Vecino I wouldnt call him a snail, but im judging somebody on youtube, im sure it would make Phil Neville look like Linford.
Gblammo when he's back!!

Status
Not open for further replies.