January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cantwell?Aarons? Norwich are going down.

Buendía is the boy to get from Norwich, got a lot of creative magic in those boots.

Grealish, McGinn, Brooks, Buendia and C Wilson but only at the right price

Absolutely this. If Brooks comes back the same player he’s well worth a punt. My top 3 from the teams looking to be relegated would be Buendía, Grealish, and Aarons if we’re hellbent on selling Kenny. Huge upgrades on what we have in midfield.

I don't think we'll need loads of signings this summer but a good 3-4 quality at best.
1 CB.
1 CM
1 RW
1 Striker.
Bernard on the left, Gordon as back up left, Obviously RB will be up to Brands to determine if Kenny is good enough or we sign Sidibe who is cheap as chips.

On Can and other potential permanent deals, I'd be swerving them. Loans only with an option to buy until the summer when we can really start to shift the deadwood. Getting rid of the 8 or so players on huge wages who offer nothing is priority number 1.

Can is better than Schneiderlin (who isn't’ lets be honest) so if we’re in the practise of selling poor players and getting better ones in this would be an upgrade no doubt.

Gomes Gbamin (when back for) Can Davies for 4 midfield slots would be ok.

We’re not going to go out and just buy a Modric type to solve everything. We need to improve all across the squad, drag the overall quality up and then when we get to a higher level we can then go for the truly top players

No, Maybe, No, Maybe, No

We need to stop buying from teams below in the table, especially when said teams would over-inflate their prices

Yeah lets buy them from Barca, City, United etc. Thats worked well for us. So many of Everton's best signings have come from teams below us who have struggled. Jagielka, Lescott, Cahill etc and more recently Richarlison

You mean Callum Wilson ?

The one that registered his 1st shot on target yesterday since October (n)

Grealish is the only one out of that lot we should be looking at....then again Villa aint letting him go anywhere til at least summer.

They have created nothing for him at all.

I don't think we'll need loads of signings this summer but a good 3-4 quality at best.
1 CB.
1 CM
1 RW
1 Striker.
Bernard on the left, Gordon as back up left, Obviously RB will be up to Brands to determine if Kenny is good enough or we sign Sidibe who is cheap as chips.
I can’t see Ancelotti playing a traditional 442. I think one of the wide players will be more of a midfielder. I think I read zielinski played wide at Napoli.

And the other side more of a wide striker. The only issue with Bernard is his lack of goals & assists puts so much pressure of the rest of the attackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.