January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

They are saying Ancelotti tried to sign Can for Napoli. I didn't know he could play right-back and centre-back as well as CM. For a modest fee it might not be a bad signing. £10m or so considering we spent £25m on Schneiderlin would be OK IMO. Juventus can't expect a profit.

Regarding the break away league or super league idea. I could never see it happening . If they did the FA should say they can’t play in the domestic league anymore. Imagine a league with Bayern, Dortmund, real, Barca, Man U, RS, city etc...... now imagine only one team can with the Comp. also consider that someone is going to finish bottom aren’t they.... how long do you think the fans of a club like juve , Barca , Bayern are going to be happy watching their team get beat every week, finishing bottom, not winning any trophy’s ? Beyern , juve could potentially go 10-15 years without winning a thing .

Agreed.

I don't think it'd be good for football. Luckily I think the rich teams know that too and just use it to get their way with UEFA.

Agreed.

I don't think it'd be good for football. Luckily I think the rich teams know that too and just use it to get their way with UEFA.

Yeah I think you’re right , if I have thought of that scenario you can guarantee the people running clubs for billionaires will have thought of it too. Would be the death of football , fans not being able to afford to watch their team home and away each week etc not good for anyone concerned apart from owners being able to milk tv money from the deal.

They are saying Ancelotti tried to sign Can for Napoli. I didn't know he could play right-back and centre-back as well as CM. For a modest fee it might not be a bad signing. £10m or so considering we spent £25m on Schneiderlin would be OK IMO. Juventus can't expect a profit.

Didn't juve get him for free? So yeah, they can expect a profit ha

Status
Not open for further replies.