January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
we was bottom 3 about a month or two ago and now some are fuming we aren't in the Europa spots? I mean after the way we started under Silva we'd have to play near flawlessly to achieve europa and I don't find that possible with our thin squad.

It was always going to be a tough ask - but its infuriating how we just turn up when we want.

Thought the commitment today was shocking again in the first half.

What we need before the window closes:

RW: Carassco (Loan)
LW: Everton: £25 million
CM: Rabiot: (loan)

Get those in with Gbamin hopefully back in the next few weeks and things could look so much better.

It was always going to be a tough ask - but its infuriating how we just turn up when we want.

Thought the commitment today was shocking again in the first half.
I didn't see it that way. Thought it was just really poor from a quality point of view.

Delph, Davies, Coleman, Holgate, DCL, Kean... They all tried I think. Some of the passing though was pretty horrific

Are you telling us,this is what we need? Or has Ancelotti told you,this is what we need?....very curious you see.

I have no doubt Carlo would love those 3 through the door:

Everton - scores goals from midfield

Rabiot - like a ballerina in the midfield and can pick a pass

Carassco - has magico in his boots

Get those 3 in with the loans options to buy in the summer and we would be well on our way.

I have little faith in Marcel "I don't work in January soz" Brands and Bill "what a manager" Kenwright to get said deals over the line however.

Think we'll be going with what we've got until the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.