January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon this Vecino is a goer. No idea about him at all except he was quite highly rated just a year or two ago.
Just don’t see us spending 20mil+ On a player turning 29 at the start of next season. Who’s obviously no world beater, or they wouldn’t be trying to sell him.

I can only see us loaning players that age or getting them of s free or cheap like Delph. Though that hasn’t been a success.

You mean the same Norwhich players who have amassed a whopping 14 points so far this season and sit rock bottom of the league and are almost certain to go down?

It’s a hard pass on any of their players from me.

Got enough turd in our squad without taking on any more wasters for big money.

You mean the same Norwhich players who have amassed a whopping 14 points so far this season and sit rock bottom of the league and are almost certain to go down?

That's like saying Tonali is trash because Brescia are trash. The quality of a player is based on their quality, not how the squad around them has been assembled.

Stupidest post in a looong time

Gueye????? Some good players are at bad teams. Now start bidding for Cantwell Marcel.

Status
Not open for further replies.