January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved Geri but don't recall crossing being a strong point. He normally got to the byline and gave it to no one.

Watching him against a very poor Bournemouth, he really did not do much.
Maybe my memory is clouded but I swear one of his better attributes when playing for us was his ability to whip in wicked early crosses and put it on a platter for the likes of Lukaku and co

Maybe my memory is clouded but I swear one of his better attributes when playing for us was his ability to whip in wicked early crosses and put it on a platter for the likes of Lukaku and co
Great eye for a defence-splitting pass, too.

I'd take him back in a heartbeat.

Love the way people think del was boss for us.

He was so crap we loaned him out to Milan and didn't even miss him. He's ended up just where he belongs at Watford.
Sick of reading on here and especially twitter, going on about ex players. Geri not good enough for a team wanting top 6.

Traore was the next player after Geri coming through at Barca. And he looked the same, in terms of pace but no end product. He has finally took his game to the next level, but still has a bit to go imo.

i think we should sign big John Stones back because he is the best cb in England and also hes big, hes from Barnsley and hes number 5, another signing we should make is Marcus Antonio from Shaktar because my lad said he is good on one of these football games he plays on these devices

None imo. Gbamin unknown. Gomes has had great games and poor ones. And his end product needs to improve before he becomes a top player.

The rest are all a bag of [Poor language removed].
Potentially Gomes and Gbamin but we will be lucky to see either again this season at full pelt. Davies is a squad player. Sig/Morgan and Delph are all not up to standard. We need a midfielder with power and pace and leadership ability in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.