January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Although Ancelotti is a decent man manager, I'd still be wary of better teams problems like Rodriguez and Rabiot - if it comes down to injury or attitude, why would it be any better at Everton ?

Only signed for them 12 months ago on a 5 year contract and has done well for them so I don't see why they'd sell even if they have got Haland

Had a massive fall out with Favre. Agent confirmed it today, he wants to go. They've got Haland to replace him.

Signed for them for 23m euros and isn't wanted there anymore so I reckon £20-25m could do it.

Although Ancelotti is a decent man manager, I'd still be wary of better teams problems like Rodriguez and Rabiot - if it comes down to injury or attitude, why would it be any better at Everton ?

This.

Especially as Ancelotti's laid back approach is almost always, ultimately, his undoing in the end. He's never been one for driving his players too hard.

I see Gedson Fernandes from Benfica is linked to West Ham and Man United.

Loan with option to buy in the summer. He is a central midfielder with pace, creativity and skill something we don't have in the middle of the park.

Around 25-35m to buy but Benfica put a £103m clause in this contract so they must've seem something good in the lad.

Linked with Lyon, Milan etc in the past but been Benfica keen to cash in.

I see him as a Gueye type player, that’s what we need.

Seems a bit more creative to me mate, more a no 8 then a 6 though he has holding skills.

Telll you who looks like a class 6 is Ndidi at Leicester.

Kind of like Kante when he was there, in that everyone was raving about Vardy and Marhez, while it was Kante who was making everything tick, Ndidi is the same.

He will go on to bigger and better things in my opinion.

I see him as a Gueye type player, that’s what we need.

He's not like Gueye at all. He plays further forward and it's his passing and mobility that brought the plaudits before he moved to Fulham; far more Gomes than Gana. He'd be a good fit for us, shame it didn't work out at Fulham - but that side was a shitshow.

Still, he'll be valued a lot less than he should be.

Status
Not open for further replies.