January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Ancelotti intended to sign nobody he surely would have hinted at it with something like 'January is not a good time for transfers' or 'I want to give every player time before deciding on possible transfers'. Instead he has said 'yes' to a question about a midfielder being a possibility, and 'all the names are wrong' which indicates he does have targets. He is a winner and I cannot see there not being even one signing.

If Ancelotti intended to sign nobody he surely would have hinted at it with something like 'January is not a good time for transfers' or 'I want to give every player time before deciding on possible transfers'. Instead he has said 'yes' to a question about a midfielder being a possibility, and 'all the names are wrong' which indicates he does have targets. He is a winner and I cannot see there not being even one signing.

All the names are wrong because we're not going for anybody yet.

There is one massive, massive positive for this window being so quiet and that is the hours of airtime that Sky have foolishly dedicated to transfers and the squadrons of blurts they have shipped in to fill those hours, now descending to begging agents and ITk’s to tweet them and give them something to discuss! It is beautiful to watch!

Status
Not open for further replies.