January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Ancelotti is planning on raiding Napoli. Given we pay absolutely disgustingly high wages for bang average players, I don't think it would be a problem to convince their decent players to want to join us on 150k a week.

I haven’t seen him mate, when I say “underwhelming” I’m referring to the fact he’s unwanted at Inter clearly and his age. So on paper it doesn’t look that exciting.

that said, he’s an international midfielder with a good number of caps and if Ancelotti wants him then I suppose we just get behind it.
I think it may have more to do with being able to afford Ericksen than wanting to get rid of Vecino.

Hopefully Ancelotti is planning on raiding Napoli. Given we pay absolutely disgustingly high wages for bang average players, I don't think it would be a problem to convince their decent players to want to join us on 150k a week.
Just one.
Koulibaly would transform our team offer him to match ancelottis wages

Could you tell Carlo please cos he seems to want him. You know, Carlo,one of the best managers in the world ....

don't know much about vecino, but he can't be any worse than what we have so I hope we pull it off

but that logic is flawed, great managers always make the odd bad signing ( again not saying vecino is bad )

but to say every signing he makes will be great because he is great isn't true

Status
Not open for further replies.