January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will people give up on the striker shouts? It's by far the position we have the best options at.

You and Zat etc only say this because its the position we have the most prepubescent players in mate lol

DCL, Kean, Niasse, Tosun

The Top 6 are quaking in their boots with those 4 and their grand total of about 7 goals scored in the league between them all this season.

You and Zat etc only say this because its the position we have the most prepubescent players in mate lol

DCL, Kean, Niasse, Tosun

The Top 6 are quaking in their boots with those 4 and their grand total of about 7 goals scored in the league between them all this season.
Think richarlison is going to play centrally for a while. Middle of the pitch is our biggest issue at the moment. Honestly hope we just do some loans and do our shopping in the summer

Can't see them goin down, there's at least 3 worse teams

Yeah I can’t see it either, be surprised if it wasn’t Norwich, Villa and Bournemouth now.

Would take Buendía from Norwich, Grealish from Villa, Ake and if he ever gets fit again, Brooks from Bournemouth.

I’m sure we’ll sign none of them.

That Sarr swans around the pitch and offers very little. Bournemouth were woeful, think i would have looked good in that Watford team today.

You left out our best player

Richarlison?

We dont know where Ancelotti intends to play him - imo he's only up top because DCL cant play up top on his own and Kean/Niasse are as useful as a chocolate fireguard therefore since Silva Dunc and Carlo have gone two up top with our wide player played centrally.

Even with Richarlison for me we still need another CF with Niasse, Tosun sold and Kean going out on loan if his struggles continue.

What we need is a forward line who can score 15 to 20 league goals each. Share the load. DCL is not the answer, a strong option off the bench, nothing more.

Even though the front two of our forward line have scored 16 goals (8 each) already this season and there's 4 months left of the season.

But dcl isn't good enough despite doing exactly what you want him to do :Blink:

Where would we play him though? It makes some sense if Ancelotti sees Bernard as a 10 long term but we'd have to play with one striker then.

Remember when we signed all the 10's? I thought we'd play a diamond and we ended up playing dog****.

Bernard can go out on the right or on the bench till he can reach the final third with the ball without his head falling offlol

Richarlison?

We dont know where Ancelotti intends to play him - imo he's only up top because DCL cant play up top on his own and Kean/Niasse are as useful as a chocolate fireguard therefore since Silva Dunc and Carlo have gone two up top with our wide player played centrally.

Even with Richarlison for me we still need another CF with Niasse, Tosun sold and Kean going out on loan if his struggles continue.
He's up top because he is good at scoring goals

Status
Not open for further replies.