January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've signed some bad ones in January, like Niasse and Bolasie, so I get where you're coming from. But if there is an opportunity to get a player to improve the first 11 (not just a squad player) I think we should go for it. Currently we are 3 points of 7th and 4 points off 6th. With one or two players we could be in those European places.

Pretty sure Bolasie was a summer signing.

Do we really want to sign Everton? Commentators are irritating enough without having to listen to endless rubbish about Everton playing for Everton every time he's on the pitch. Great player with a great name but the commentators will have you wanting to punch the TV trying to come up with "funny" puns. View attachment 76387
If he scores goals and plays well they can call him what they like mate

What we need is a forward line who can score 15 to 20 league goals each. Share the load. DCL is not the answer, a strong option off the bench, nothing more.

Where would we play him though? It makes some sense if Ancelotti sees Bernard as a 10 long term but we'd have to play with one striker then.

Remember when we signed all the 10's? I thought we'd play a diamond and we ended up playing dog****.

Status
Not open for further replies.