January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've signed some bad ones in January, like Niasse and Bolasie, so I get where you're coming from. But if there is an opportunity to get a player to improve the first 11 (not just a squad player) I think we should go for it. Currently we are 3 points of 7th and 4 points off 6th. With one or two players we could be in those European places.

Bolasie was signed in the summer, we can make terrible signings in either window, it's one thing we excel at!

Do we really want to sign Everton? Commentators are irritating enough without having to listen to endless rubbish about Everton playing for Everton every time he's on the pitch. Great player with a great name but the commentators will have you wanting to punch the TV trying to come up with "funny" puns.
NINTCHDBPICT000551031677.jpg

Do we really want to sign Everton? Commentators are irritating enough without having to listen to endless rubbish about Everton playing for Everton every time he's on the pitch. Great player with a great name but the commentators will have you wanting to punch the TV trying to come up with "funny" puns. View attachment 76387
He is a very good player who would definitely improve us, regardless of his name.
I hope the rumours are true and we do sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.