January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should buy Everton and loan Weverton

Weverton to Everton Goal for Everton and Everton lead 1-0

also should buy Neres

Front 3 or Neres, Rich and Everton

Said it before if we need another striker why not giroud? Not sure if he’s gone inter now but the guys a proven goal scorer, brilliant short term deal and gets goals

Have we signed anyone yet? I'm looking forward to signing Everton Soares, we have been linked with Everton Ribero in the past as well. When we sign Everton, I will have to get a shirt with his name and number on. I haven't done that since Ferguson. Can't wait

I hope we don't sign anyone on a permanent this window. I'd be happy enough with a loan for a centre mid and/or a centre half. Carlo's got us picking up points, we're not going to get relegated and we're not going to get CL footie, so why risk overpaying for the handful of players available in this window? Look to move more deadwood out in the summer and properly line up the four or five players we definitely need.

I hope we don't sign anyone on a permanent this window. I'd be happy enough with a loan for a centre mid and/or a centre half. Carlo's got us picking up points, we're not going to get relegated and we're not going to get CL footie, so why risk overpaying for the handful of players available in this window? Look to move more deadwood out in the summer and properly line up the four or five players we definitely need.
To finish as high as possible in the table so that not only we could qualify for the europa league but also the price money. We need a couple quality signings and tha could be the difference between finishing 12 or finishing 6or7

John Stones' contract is being 'run down' according to The Daily Mirror, even though it still has another two and half years left. The article then goes on to state that he isn't really getting a game at Manchester City, and that City are planning on getting a new centre half in the summer. I think he would fit well into an Ancelotti team.

John Stones' contract is being 'run down' according to The Daily Mirror, even though it still has another two and half years left. The article then goes on to state that he isn't really getting a game at Manchester City, and that City are planning on getting a new centre half in the summer. I think he would fit well into an Ancelotti team.
No I'd want a player who wants to be here, besides he makes too many mistakes, some of them unnecessary, which is the problem we have now with Mina and Keane.
Pretty sure Carlo and to a lesser extent Brands can scour the earth and find us a man.

Smells of his agent stirring the pot that one.

People like to call DCL bambi but Stones makes him look like fat Ronaldo

It isn't the best time to do business but if the right player becomes available then you've got to go for him.

The squad needs serious work, almost impossible to fix even in a summer window. A couple of decent additions in January lessens the summer load, and also means them players are fully integrated into the squad and club ahead of the start of next season. They might just be loans with an option to buy but, probably foolishly, I'm confident we'll get one or two in before the end of the month.

Status
Not open for further replies.