January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
...6ft 4in and looks very mobile from that clip.

Could be why Lewis Gibson has not been offered a new contract.
Has he not been offered one Eggs. Or just not signed one ?

I can't believe we wouldn't offer him a new contract otherwise we'd get nothing when he left in the summer. If he refused to sign a new contract then a tribunal would set a fee that would have to take into account what we had already paid to Newcastle for him. Plus he's still a top defender for his age so I can't believe that we would want to lose him anyway.

Has he not been offered one Eggs. Or just not signed one ?

I can't believe we wouldn't offer him a new contract otherwise we'd get nothing when he left in the summer. If he refused to sign a new contract then a tribunal would set a fee that would have to take into account what we had already paid to Newcastle for him. Plus he's still a top defender for his age so I can't believe that we would want to lose him anyway.

...one of the posters on here seems to know him and said the club have not approached him or his representatives about a new deal.

Didn’t make sense to me, either, but I accept decisions have to be made on these youngsters. I can only think a large chunk of the transfer fee is due if/when he makes his first team debut and Brands doesn’t think he’s worth that investment.

If it is truly a punt, as in like 15m or less, then I agree. Not sure it would be.
I've been noticing this lad's scoring record for a while now but never get to see any Championship matches so don't know what else he offers. Another I've heard good things about is Eberechi Ese at QPR. I notice he's scored today but I know he's a number 10. Would he be worth a punt?

I've been noticing this lad's scoring record for a while now but never get to see any Championship matches so don't know what else he offers. Another I've heard good things about is Eberechi Ese at QPR. I notice he's scored today but I know he's a number 10. Would he be worth a punt?
Can't say I know anything about Ese but I have seen his name pop up lately too.

Status
Not open for further replies.