January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The club was banned from signing players, aged 10-18, who have been registered with another Premier League or EFL club in the preceding 18 months, until November 2020

??????????????????

Great were still after young players despite all tbe clamour for immediate stars...

But dont we have a 2 year transfer ban on signing u18 players?
I think it is specifically youth players so the fact that he's played first team games might change that. Not really sure if that's how it works but makes sense to me.

Great were still after young players despite all tbe clamour for immediate stars...

But dont we have a 2 year transfer ban on signing u18 players?
Yes we do. I forgot about that. Just shows how much rubbish is being spouted at this time of year. As I said a quick search showed at least half a dozn top clubs are buying him, and they can't all be right.

I think it is specifically youth players so the fact that he's played first team games might change that. Not really sure if that's how it works but makes sense to me.

Did they not have had to have spent X amount of time in an academy and all that jazz? I don’t think it’s as straightforward as not being able to sign U18 English club players.

Commentator thats covering the Crewe v Carlisle game on soccer saturday just said we have bought a young full-back from Carlisle for 750K and he’s joining us next week !?
17 year old Jarrad Branthwaite and its suppose to be said after todays game but going back there supposedly for season

Harry Kane is in the top 3 strikers in the world mate. Why on earth does DCL have to be at his level to be good enough to play for Everton?
Because we want to try and be the best team in the country, if we don’t aspire to be the best we might as well not bother going out to get a manager like Ancelotti. So to be the best we need the very best players, atm DCL is way off but it’s his time now, he doesn’t take it I’m sure Ancelotti will make sure we get better sooner rather than later.

So have we signed this kid or what? :Blink: Proper weird for someone to announce it at the game and for nothing else.
Watch this space I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.