January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Annoying how Leicester and Wolves have gotten their recruitment bob on in recent seasons whilst we have floundered.

Traore
Jimenez
Neves
Jota

Maddison
Tielemans
Perez

I also guarantee alot of the boo boys on here would moan had we tried signing most of them as they werent big names.

Its why if you have a system in place you can sign a Ings or an Ake and build a good side with the right manager and set up.
Seem to remember that we were very strongly linked with Maddison, but he chose Leicester because it was nearer home.
I think Tielmans was mentioned along the way as well.

We need a centre half and I think we will get one if only on loan to get us through the season if the right one to buy isn't available now. As for the rest well Carlo can take a good look at the squad now as the points Dunc got and now the 2 wins have eased the pressure towards the bottom and I doubt making europe is realistic unless 7th gets in again.

VVD and Mane where both wanted by top clubs, name me a player we've signed that's been wanted by anyone above us

We keep wasting money on the likes of Iwobi/Keane/Gyilf and Bolasie and we will stay a mid table club

Keane was wanted by United and Liverpool when we got him and iwobi was from arsenal who finished a point off champions league and got to the final of the Europa league.

It's not where you buy it's what you buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.