January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personal opinion only but... I think we will be fine at striker with DCL, Kean, and Richy floating up top. Siggy has been very poor but hopefully Carlo will get the best out of him. I wouldn’t mind picking up another attacking mid unless we have Bernard take over kind of like Mertens did for Napoli. Gbamin will fill the true role of DM, Gomes will be a quality mid. Couldn’t we use another piece in the middle? Of course. Drop Morgan from the team. I wouldn’t mind another CB option because Keane is horrendous. I think we honestly have a solid basis for a team. Still very very young and hopefully Carlo will help us take the next step.

VVD and Mane where both wanted by top clubs, name me a player we've signed that's been wanted by anyone above us

We keep wasting money on the likes of Iwobi/Keane/Gyilf and Bolasie and we will stay a mid table club

Brands has gone shopping at Juve, Barca, Arsenal, Shaktar, all top clubs, now you will counter that all the players werent "wanted", but at least we are now shopping in the right aisles.

Carlo being here certainly opens up a few more options, if we can finish this season strongly and get Europa we can certainly give a few players something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.