January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

We could do with our own Calvert Lewin sticking a couple on the back of the net and get him up and running for the season
january 2016 , 22+6 months old Kane 67 PL games 37 goals, september 2019 22+6 months old Lewin 82 Pl games 12 goals,
Abraham not yet 22, 36 games 12 goals..
maybe I start scoring goals for fun

Can't see us signing anyone in January

Too many people in decision making positions at the club don't seem keen on it

Things would either have to be an utter disaster (Thus needing some fresh blood to rescue the situation) or we would have to be knocking on the door to winning the Title (Thus needing an additional class player to secure it) for Brands to authorise some spending in that window I think

Can't see us signing anyone in January

Too many people in decision making positions at the club don't seem keen on it

Things would either have to be an utter disaster (Thus needing some fresh blood to rescue the situation) or we would have to be knocking on the door to winning the Title (Thus needing an additional class player to secure it) for Brands to authorise some spending in that window I think
Oh to dream...

We need a new spine

CF - proven goalscorer
CM - box to box
CB - pacey to compliment one of Keane/Mina

and a new manager

I’m not sure many teams are buying those key cornerstones to a team in a January window.

Players who move in January are either players not getting game time at their current clubs or players currently playing in much weaker leagues (both financially & playing standard). You are taking a bigger risk with these types of players.

Previous evidence suggests that if you want to buy a player who is a key player from a top 5 league side in January then you pay a premium.

Unless Top 4 is ON or we are fighting relegation then paying s premium doesn’t make sense. Both scenarios currently seem unlikely

2 of Yerry, Keane, Seamus and Digne would be worse.
That's enough of me on this forum. Can't be having it. If I was one 'them', I'd go out in a blaze of glory, but I'm not, I'm a Blue. Seems you can't be critical (new posters anyway) of our Club. And must not, in any way, compare, negatively, our club with 'them' as I did with transfer spending. Ta Ra
Can't stay away eh mate?

Status
Not open for further replies.