January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I am entirely honest, I'd quite happily swap Ings for the likes of Niasse and Tosun, but there's no way we should be aiming for him to lead our line.
Don't disagree actually. Ings has impressed me playing as if he wants to prove a point about being released by the RS.

Don't disagree actually. Ings has impressed me playing as if he wants to prove a point about being released by the RS.
Taking away the fact that he played for that shower, I think he's a more than competent finisher and he showed that at Burnley and now at Southampton.

His physicality and able to look after himself in the box, while having an eye for goal, is something we lack when things aren't going our way hence a role to play.

If he was an option that meant he was anything more than a squad player for us, I would definitely say no.

I propose this guy for numero dieci position especially if we get rid of Siggy with a good fee. Doing wonders for Schalke 04 as we speak, very young too. Iwobi should be the main guy though.

whassit sayin
Honestly it barely said anything. A good bit of it was about links from the summer and players that Silva wanted, which is meaningless now, the rest was about some of the younger players and links they've had to go elsewhere. As far as signings in January there was very little.

Anyone got any info about Lossi. I know he was injured but he seems to have completely disappeared

think he is not that bad of a goalie, should have started for a few matches this season, shame he got injured, Stek is terrible. what happend to young portuguese goalie that we bought last year?

I propose this guy for numero dieci position especially if we get rid of Siggy with a good fee. Doing wonders for Schalke 04 as we speak, very young too. Iwobi should be the main guy though.

Very highly rated a year or two ago...

think he is not that bad of a goalie, should have started for a few matches this season, shame he got injured, Stek is terrible. what happend to young portuguese goalie that we bought last year?

Went to reading...threw the ball in the net a few times...dropped.

Status
Not open for further replies.