January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think some posters are jumping the gun here, It's gonna hard to attract certain players with no europe even with Ancelotti imo, We're 15th in the league yes we've pulled off Ancelotti which gives the whole club a boost but I don't think it means we can just pick n mix from some of Europe finest talents.
yes we've pulled off Ancelotti

A rather unfortunate choice of words

Lads It’s Carlo at the helm and Usmanov writing the cheques
I think we can set our sights higher than lower premier league players

Still need a contingent of 'home grown' players. Aarons looks to be a good right back.

I wonder if we have a chance of Koulibaly?

Rumours they want £90 million but obviously if he forces a move they'll likely accept less.

He would be my number one target - best CB in world football IMHO

He's been promised a move at the end of the season but apparently is asking to move in Jan as he was close to Carlo and not happy with recent events.

Lads It’s Carlo at the helm and Usmanov writing the cheques
I think we can set our sights higher than lower premier league players
Possibly already posted but Tony Cascarino, remember him?, advocating we go for Ings and Jiminez. Just what we need in January.
Maybe he wrote this advice prior to King Carlo arriving.

Possibly already posted but Tony Cascarino, remember him?, advocating we go for Ings and Jiminez. Just what we need in January.
Maybe he wrote this advice prior to King Carlo arriving.
If I am entirely honest, I'd quite happily swap Ings for the likes of Niasse and Tosun, but there's no way we should be aiming for him to lead our line.

Status
Not open for further replies.