January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Eggs where is your roundup? Over here in the states and I rely on your morning roundup my good buddy!

:)

...sorry, Matey, I stopped a few weeks ago when the window shut for new signings. We can still move players abroad for a further week or so, some of the continental windows close in early September.

I tend to start the January window summary in January!!

Hope all is well in the US.

Can I ask you a serious question
Do you think at 19 yrs of age the Moise Kean is ready both mentally and physically to play 40 plus games in his first season in the the Premier League.
Another serious question
Given his goalscoring record ( I’m sure you have his minutes to goals stat ) do you think Dominic Calvert Lewis is adequate backup for a side aiming for top 6

Q1 Yes

Q2 No

Would`ve wanted stupid wages.

Probably. But if he made the difference between 7th/8th and 3rd/4th would it not be worth it?

A top 4 finish would also make us more attractive to other top players for 2020/21 so at some stage I think we are going to have to bite the bullet and buy Dzeko or someone similar.

Probably. But if he made the difference between 7th/8th and 3rd/4th would it not be worth it?

A top 4 finish would also make us more attractive to other top players for 2020/21 so at some stage I think we are going to have to bite the bullet and buy Dzeko or someone similar.

Those days are over mate

So, Brands realized Crystal Palace will get relegated, so he didn't buy Zaha now, and he will buy him next year when they are relegated, for the much cheaper price.. Brands, you genius

Can I ask you a serious question
Do you think at 19 yrs of age the Moise Kean is ready both mentally and physically to play 40 plus games in his first season in the the Premier League.
Another serious question
Given his goalscoring record ( I’m sure you have his minutes to goals stat ) do you think Dominic Calvert Lewis is adequate backup for a side aiming for top 6
Do we play 40+ games in the PL?

But sure, starting in a couple weeks max. Why not?

If you want to sell Tosun - Niasse will get sold - and bring in another option, fine. They'll have to be content in a limited role of course. But I'd just assume have Richy play up there if need be.

DCL is fine as a defensive sub to come on when we have the lead. Occassional spot start.

We have 36 league games left
At least 2 in the cups and hopefully more
I said Keans first season in the PL , not 40+ PL games

I think you meant 1st season at the club as of course its 38 games in the league not 40+.

We got kean because he sees a strong opportunity to start all season...if he was 2nd choice behind a top forward we probably wouldnt have got him.

Status
Not open for further replies.