January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

My issue with him is mate, should we be buying a player who compliments Rom specifically for that reason when we all know in 6 months time he wont be here?

Well, we might as well get the best out of him while he's here.

His goals would most likely be the difference between us getting Europe and not, and obviously, European Qualification = usually better players coming in...

Depay (Man Utd) - Loan/£25m
Rudy (Hoffenheim) - £7m

Sule - (Hoffenheim) - £15-20m OR
Van Djik (Southampton) - £25-30m

I think another striker and 1st keeper with these 3 players would be perfect window.

Depay (Man Utd) - Loan/£25m
Rudy (Hoffenheim) - £7m

Sule - (Hoffenheim) - £15-20m OR
Van Djik (Southampton) - £25-30m

I think another striker and 1st keeper with these 3 players would be perfect window.
Throw Schneiderlin in and am onboard ;)

I'm in a minority i think, but i'd take Shaw from United, don't even care if people go on about United rejects etc, him, Depay, and Schneiderlin would all fill big holes in the team and improve us hugely

I think there's a few good left backs about isn't there as well mate. I've always rated Bertrand, I like Robertson at Hull, Brady at Norwich would be a good signing ( not sure if he plays lm for them but can certainly play lb )

I think there's a few good left backs about isn't there as well mate. I've always rated Bertrand, I like Robertson at Hull, Brady at Norwich would be a good signing ( not sure if he plays lm for them but can certainly play lb )

Aye all those i'd be happy with as well, Liked Shaw a lot when he was at Saints before the leg break, and reckon he could get picked up for a bargain as Mourinho really doesn't rate the lad. All the othes are vital to there teams and reckon we will get bent over for the fees for any of them

Plus point he supposedly linked up really well early on with Depay as well

Aye all those i'd be happy with as well, Liked Shaw a lot when he was at Saints before the leg break, and reckon he could get picked up for a bargain as Mourinho really doesn't rate the lad. All the othes are vital to there teams and reckon we will get bent over for the fees for any of them

Plus point he supposedly linked up really well early on with Depay as well

I didn't realise he wasn't getting a game at utd tbh so I'm surprised by that. Saying that it took me about 85 minutes on Sunday to realise he hadn't picked Mata lol strange cat is Mourinho these days

Status
Not open for further replies.