January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
lollollollollollollollollollollollollollollollol:blush:lollollollollollollollollollollollollollol
Not sure what's so amusing....the point is that the quality of the players we have at the back is not necessarily any better than last season, although Williams is a more out and out defender than Stones.
However what has improved is their organisation and chemistry and Robles becoming more imposing in his area. That's why we are conceding less and must be due to better defensive coaching and better goalkeeper coaching.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME NAMES OF PLAYERS WE COULD HAVE GOT IN THE WINDOW WHO MAY HAVE IMPROVED US..... I'M NOT ONE FOR OVERREACTING BUT I'VE ASKED 4 TMES NOW AND STILL NO NAMES
I've asked the same myself, nothing apart from Virgil Van Dijk, as if Soton would sell him before a cup final.

I've asked the same myself, nothing apart from Virgil Van Dijk, as if Soton would sell him before a cup final.
It's mad... It's all " WE WANT SOMONE WE WANT SOMEONE WE WANT SOMEONE" ................ " ok, who do you want ?".................. "I DON'T KNOW I DON'T KNOW BUT WE WANT HIM WE WANT SOMEONE WE WANT SOMEONE WE WANT SOMEONE"
It's a joke haha

Status
Not open for further replies.