January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE GIVE ME NAMES OF PLAYERS WE COULD HAVE GOT IN THE WINDOW WHO MAY HAVE IMPROVED US..... I'M NOT ONE FOR OVERREACTING BUT I'VE ASKED 4 TMES NOW AND STILL NO NAMES

Steve-Walsh.jpg

Thankyou for your input, I admit I don't know the name... does he fit the agenda of all the bedwetters on here ? what would he cost ? Would is club have sold him ?
You want to chat togger but you dont know about a striker whos already scored 20 goals this season?

I don't want to pull your pants down Kurt, don't make it easy.

You want to chat togger but you dont know about a striker whos already scored 20 goals this season?

I don't want to pull your pants down Kurt, don't make it easy.
Again I ask you, was he gettable ? would he have appeased the cry arses on here who demand a 25 million pound player because it's jim White day ? I openly admit I don't follow football concerning other teams except Everton.... educate me lad. You ain't pulling my pants down anywhere.

Again I ask you, was he gettable ? would he have appeased the cry arses on here who demand a 25 million pound player because it's jim White day ? I openly admit I don't follow football concerning other teams except Everton.... educate me lad. You ain't pulling my pants down anywhere.
I'm not into footy manager, but if we couldn't pull a championship player to us then I'd be seriously worried about our player negotiations.

As for skill, 20 goals already this season in an average Leeds team, he wouldn't appease the glory seeking bellends in this thread but he'd be a terrific sub for Lukaku and better than Valencia.

I'm not into footy manager, but if we couldn't pull a championship player to us then I'd be seriously worried about our player negotiations.

As for skill, 20 goals already this season in an average Leeds team, he wouldn't appease the glory seeking bellends in this thread but he'd be a terrific sub for Lukaku and better than Valencia.
20 goal player in the championship.... sounds ace.... would Leeds let him go ???? how much would they want for a 20 goal + a season striker ? Is he happy to sit on Everton's bench ?? Not trying to be negative.... just realistic.

20 goal player in the championship.... sounds ace.... would Leeds let him go ???? how much would they want for a 20 goal + a season striker ? Is he happy to sit on Everton's bench ?? Not trying to be negative.... just realistic.
Well he was happy sitting on the bench at West Brom until they sold him. He'd love it here. Money wise? Dunno, 10 mil max. If that.

Well he was happy sitting on the bench at West Brom until they sold him. He'd love it here. Money wise? Dunno, 10 mil max. If that.
You never answered my question.. would Leeds let him go ?? they are pushing for promotion themselves so why sell to us ???
I'm sure you are going to come back at me with a few lower league players.....backed up your clique.... but at least give realistic options

You never answered my question.. would Leeds let him go ?? they are pushing for promotion themselves so why sell to us ???
I'm sure you are going to come back at me with a few lower league players.....backed up your clique.... but at least give realistic options
Because we're Everton and they're Leeds. They would sell. Player would want to move, he's been through a few clubs already. Should have signed him Kurt, it's a massive mistake. The clique agrees.

Status
Not open for further replies.