January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lookman is a left sided player, though. He's much better out there.
oh yeah i know but he is not getting games there is he? and he is also behind Richarlison and Bernard, I don't really get him tbh, he plays in fits and starts imo, maybe he just needs a run of games in a proper position but he is not going to get that here imo.

I’m seriously confused with how work permits work in UK and why it would take a player 2 years after signing and still not have one. I’m tentative to have someone sign from outside UK just because of that alone. I think the onyekuru saga is complete [Poor language removed]

Slightly off topic and slightly on topic
Just back from Cascais outside Lisbon
I was reading a book in the hotel lobby about Portuguese property and came across an interesting piece
If a non national purchases a property over 500,000 Euro he/she becomes entitled to a Portuguese and therefore an EU passport
May be slightly late due to Brexit but I’m surprised the loophole hasn’t been used by PL clubs to avoid the work permit situation
Make Henry buy a property in Portugal for 500,000 and hey presto he could play for us

http://m.livinginportugal.com/en/moving-to-portugal/golden-residence-permit-programme/

Status
Not open for further replies.