January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would do that alllll day.
Lobotka seems to be more of a number 8 Gana likes to stay home a lot more I feel. Never really watch La Liga so don’t know much other than highlighting but is extremely energetic looking. Sorta reminds me of a Zielinski

WalesOnline have confirmed that Cardiff are interested in Niasse although we're reportedly asking for £8m, which I suspect Cardiff won't want to pay.

If by some miracle we were able to get them to accept paying £8m for him, then by God I will give Brands a massive handshake.

Handshake ? If we gets 8m for him and I ever bump into him in the street I will offer him a wristie

We don’t a striker
We need the right striker
And they can be hard to sign in January
I think that's the point that so many people miss. We certainly need a striker but our previous attempts in January have resulted in Tosun and Niasse!

Unless it's the right player to fit our system and at the right price, then there's no logic in spending lots on another player who they'll soon call to be shipped out.

Agree with some on here who have said the right side needs some players. Thats priority over a striker right now. Not going to get the right type of striker right now anyways. A quick, skillful right wing will do wonders and give more supply to Richarlison and create space.

Bournemouth in advanced talks to sign solanke for 19 million. Crazy money.
We play em next. You know what happens
Wtf? They already have King and Wilson. 19m for Solanke is even more absurd than the 15m they paid for Ibe. I’m convinced there’s a conspiracy and Liverpool secretly owns both Bournemouth and Southampton or at least has some horrible blackmail on them

Status
Not open for further replies.