January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if he doesn’t start against Lincoln, he is not in Marco’s plans despite the rhetoric.

I don't understand the refusal to let him leave last summer and then bench him or leave him out completely this season. If DCL is good enough to start then Lookman surely is?

I don't understand the refusal to let him leave last summer and then bench him or leave him out completely this season. If DCL is good enough to start then Lookman surely is?
The only reason would be if he really is a moody little git as has been said in the past but then why include him in the match day squad?

I thought that is why we kept Lookman, to play/cover that role and yet we persist on playing Walcott even though his performances this season have been dreadful.

Drop Walcott and give Lookman a run, otherwise he will be off to Germany in the summer.

The little ratfink is always injured, thats why hes not playing.

Looks like tenuous link but Lobotka would be an excellent Gana replacement. Similar in the sense of being ridiculously mobile and athletic, but younger and better at dribbling and keeping the ball.

Looks like tenuous link but Lobotka would be an excellent Gana replacement. Similar in the sense of being ridiculously mobile and athletic, but younger and better at dribbling and keeping the ball.

If he can pass the ball 5 yards forwards instead of sideways or backwards then it's a yes from me!

If I was Lookman and I saw Bambi (DCL) start even 1 game ahead of me with him having 0.5% of my ability I would want to leave. I think Bambi even started on the left 1 game didnt he?
Yeah DCL has played on the left before i think, it's strange with Lookman he clearly has talent, but it's not happening for him here.

Bit like Mirallas being given a new contract by Martinez then hardly played.

Status
Not open for further replies.