January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Didnt a few in here want us to sign him?

if it is west ham, they've been really weird. Apparently as soon as they got pellegrini they said they wouldn't give him much funds and he kicked up a fuss. Now they're signing about 20 players and throwing massive wages AOTS. They're going to have a massive wage bill and not much return. I mean just think of how much wages carroll and wilshere alone are going to suck out of their club. Then nasri will bleed them dry in a few months when he get's bored. Yarmolenko with a serious injury straight away, will be on big wages too. Is arnautovic going to get paid loads to sulk?

They'll have one of the biggest wage bills in the league but no european football, nevermind champions league football to pay for it.

EDIT: Lanzini too on the crocked but wages list.

if it is west ham, they've been really weird. Apparently as soon as they got pellegrini they said they wouldn't give him much funds and he kicked up a fuss. Now they're signing about 20 players and throwing massive wages AOTS. They're going to have a massive wage bill and not much return. I mean just think of how much wages carroll and wilshere alone are going to suck out of their club. Then nasri will bleed them dry in a few months when he get's bored. Yarmolenko with a serious injury straight away, will be on big wages too. Is arnautovic going to get paid loads to sulk?

They'll have one of the biggest wage bills in the league but no european football, nevermind champions league football to pay for it.

EDIT: Lanzini too on the crocked but wages list.
Sounds like us a bit

At least he manages to kick it, I had the pleasure (?!?) of watching Claus Thomsen, what a muppet.......

Only just, and that was with his right foot, funny as hell watching the ball sliced out for a throw in every time he tried to use his left foot. Now I know some will say that was because he wasn’t left footed, but come on, a footy player should at least be able to use his wrong foot to some degree, but he was just hilarious attempting it.

Status
Not open for further replies.