January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
I often thought that Davek is a wum used by the site to drum up debate and get people positing.
And the fact he is allowed to take over threads and go completely off topic kinda confirms it..
Bonkers isn't it. I have him on ignore but during periods like this the forum doesnt make any sense because so much of it is him writing endless wum posts and people taking the bait

...Sandro has played 22 games on loan and not scored a goal. He’s only appeared on the pitch 9 times for Real Sociadad, who were apparently keen to send him back this month only Everton refused to take him. I doubt there’ll be a queue after him in the summer.

Seriously, I don’t know how we could move him out on a permanent. We might even struggle to loan him.
Trying to be a voice of reason will only fuel his pathetic anti blue regime eggs wouldn’t even justify what he is saying with a reply or like me you will end up losing your hair :)

Few more outs before we even consider any ins it looks like. I can see Morgan, Mcarthy and Tosun leaving before the end of this window.

Never mind the end of the window - We need some of these bums out of the door before the end of the week

Horrendous to see the state of the squad in the cold, hard light of day - Honestly can't believe Koeman/Walsh don't get more stick on here, they've basically ruined the short term future of the whole football club

Bonkers isn't it. I have him on ignore but during periods like this the forum doesnt make any sense because so much of it is him writing endless wum posts and people taking the bait
This is why I haven't blocked him, because everything is then just a jumble and hard to figure out what the hell's going on. This thread has now become more farcical than usual though. Normally it's just a bunch of Fm/Fifa shouts and the odd indexing, which is sometimes entertaining. Him taking over the place has just ruined any fun there was in it.

We had players in the past who were shifted out on big wages (and, as highlighted already on this thread, there's players on loan now who not on exorbitant PL standard wages).

Why on earth are you making excuse after excuse for incompetence?
Dave
You are starting to sound like a barrow boy fruit seller thats having a right good old moan cos people dont want to buy the rotten fruit on offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.