January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
If those players were sold plus Schnederlin and fees agreed for Besic and Bolassie then maybe a bit of cash could be freed up
Throw Mirallas into the mix as well and there is a few quid sitting on the shelf that we don’t need to keep

..I fear we’ll struggle to move Mirallas and Bolasie on when their loans finish but Schneiderlin is an interesting one. I suppose there could be demand for Schneiderlin in January.

I mentioned Jagielka in my list, but Silva used him yesterday which surprised me. It suggests Jagielka is currently 4th choice (ahead of Holgate) and Silva might want to keep him.

I don't think we'll get either Lozano or AWB in Jan (if we get them at all). Out of the two, I'd say Lozano would be more likely (but that isn't very likely).

I don't see us doing much business. Maybe one in, but it depends who goes out and also what happens with whether we're sticking with Richarlison as a false 9, so we go for a wide player, or we want a proper striker to give a bit more options.
You know nothing Blue Toff!!!! Lozano is ours.

You know nothing Blue Toff!!!! Lozano is ours.
You’ve nailed your colours to the mast on a few occasions on this one Fred
I hope you are right , but I’d prefer a CF first
We are missing too many chances at the moment
However one point of view is this
Ricarlison is not getting into Brazil’s first 11 ahead of Neymar anytime soon ( either is anybody else ) so it may suit him to play CF and compete for the Brazil no 9 Jersey
They have no outstanding candidates for that position at this time so maybe he’s told Silva he has no problem giving it a go till the end of the season

@Nymzee which right backs are taking your fancy?

Militao or you prefer him as a CB ?

Depends what kinda RB suits the way we play really but I desperately want one with a bit of crossing quality. I like the look of AWB but think attacking he doesn’t offer much just yet. Never seen Militao play outside of one CL game. Dumfries at PSV looks good, Celik at Lille has impressed me. Pavard isn’t a bad shout I’ve seen on here even though he’s a CB naturally. Mbabu for Young Boys or Fernandes at CSKA are good. Young lad at Norwich whose name escapes me. Rosier (Dijon) and Atal (Nice) have impressed. Depends how much you think we’d go out and spend on one.

I want someone that’s just going to peg back their left side the entire game. A right-footed Benjamin Mendy.

If we get a player I can only see it being a centre mid whilst we sell schneiderlin. Any other business will be left until the summer imo and tbf, it's probaly best to do it that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.