January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
it does make me laugh...its not like he doesnt want signings! im sure he does...unfortunately we are less harrods and more lidl

So we have Kone to replace Eto'o and are relying on a crocked Osman & Pienaar to provide our creativity. Marvellous.

Though with Martinez' comments about McGeady last January, I wouldn't completely rule out us bringing someone in.

B8bcdpfCIAAtiTP.jpg

Happy Anniversary.
Can we hire someone specifically to take out Gerrard? In a footballing sense of course...I think

So we have Kone to replace Eto'o and are relying on a crocked Osman & Pienaar to provide our creativity. Marvellous.

Though with Martinez' comments about McGeady last January, I wouldn't completely rule out us bringing someone in.
If it means getting another McGeady in...no thanks

We'd be crazy to pass up the opportunity to sign Konoplyanka. Just imagine signing the week before we play the kopites. Him and Mirallas on the wings, Besic and McCarthy in the middle. Oh lord....
changing the Samuel eto'o song to konoplyanka is going to be a bugger.

Huge gamble on behalf of the board if they don't invest. .. Lose against palace on Saturday and like it or not we are in relegation scrap.

Status
Not open for further replies.