January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.

How about Guidetti signing on a free in January (secure him for next season)?

Doing well at Celtic and proving his fitness.
Na hes found his level, plus dont think we can do a precontract cos hes registered to a british club

An injured Kone could score for Celtic, that's how gash the league is up there.
He wont stay there though. He'll get a team in a very decent European league.

His form in the past has been impressive. Carried Feyenoord for a season with a ridiculous amount of goals. Then he picked up a virus and then injuries.

Getting someone in on a free who's got loads of playing time ahead is a no brainer for me. Give him Kone's contract and see how it turns out.

His form in the past has been impressive. Carried Feyenoord for a season with a ridiculous amount of goals. Then he picked up a virus and then injuries.

Getting someone in on a free who's got loads of playing time ahead is a no brainer for me. Give him Kone's contract and see how it turns out.

I think you're right in one sense, his form is good at the moment. I just always worry about players like him, like Micah Richards, Scott Sinclair, Darren Bent... those players who last time they had a decent run performed well but havent been in the picture at the respective clubs for years.

I think theres obviously alot goes on behind closed doors, and those players above must be bad apples if they arent/didnt get even a look in. Its either that or something else which isnt publicised for obvious reasons.

Im quite proud of the team spirit we have at our place and i wouldnt want Guidetti coming in and giving it the big 'I am' if you get me.

Obviously a good player though

I think you're right in one sense, his form is good at the moment. I just always worry about players like him, like Micah Richards, Scott Sinclair, Darren Bent... those players who last time they had a decent run performed well but havent been in the picture at the respective clubs for years.

I think theres obviously alot goes on behind closed doors, and those players above must be bad apples if they arent/didnt get even a look in. Its either that or something else which isnt publicised for obvious reasons.

Im quite proud of the team spirit we have at our place and i wouldnt want Guidetti coming in and giving it the big 'I am' if you get me.

Obviously a good player though

Maybe, but if gossip is to be believed an old servant like Distin can be just as much as a pain in the arse.

Worth a try on a free. No question about that for me.

If Eto'o stays fit, Naismith is consistent and Mirallas recovers well, Guidetto would hardly get a game. I presume we are writing off Kone as a squad player? That may or may not be the case. Personally I suspect that there will be miminal trade by anyone in January, including us. I do expect however a 'semi marquee' signing in the summer(about £15k?) and a couple of outgoings, perhaps Gibson and Peinnar?

Status
Not open for further replies.