January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Fox Sports Australia....

Everton
One hand will be busy keeping Man City's hands off Ross Barkley ($110mil AUD) but the other will be looking to secure deals for Galatasaray winger Bruma and Saido Berahino, though they'll face stiff competition for the signature of the Baggies England striker. Leeds United midfielder Alex Mowatt's name has also come up.

Not sure what to make of it, I've heard Bruma's name bandied during the summer, and surely Berahino would cost an arm and a leg. Know nothing of Mowatt though

Alves good god no, I've wanted him gone for about three seasons now along with Pique.

Montoya looks good at times and I've alwats preferred him starting over Alves. Decent in defense, good in attack and a good shot on him but he is has been used so little and never consecutively that its hard to tell how good he really is. I'd be happy having him as backup but can't see us spending 7m on a backup fullback. We have Browning coming through.

From that list surprised no one is mentioning Gourcuff. Was labelled the next Zidane at one stage but didn't do it at Milan. Intelligent player, good passer and also gets a few goals. I suppose with Barkley and Naismith we have that position covered but still....

My mate still rips me for Gourcuff, i was saying how everyone thinks nasri was the heir to the throne but i thought gourcuff was better, since then he has struggled with injuries, ive never heard the last of it.

My mate still rips me for Gourcuff, i was saying how everyone thinks nasri was the heir to the throne but i thought gourcuff was better, since then he has struggled with injuries, ive never heard the last of it.
Maybe Swansea or Southampton, would suit them, will pick him up and we'll see his greatness in the PL!

Maybe Swansea or Southampton, would suit them, will pick him up and we'll see his greatness in the PL!

Gourcuff may be one of them players were he might play for Southampton, have a few great seasons then break down again and retire into the shadows, leaving nothing but a career of what if's.....

Gourcuff may be one of them players were he might play for Southampton, have a few great seasons then break down again and retire into the shadows, leaving nothing but a career of what if's.....
The new Le Tiss! *runs of to saints forum to start rumour*

would anyone take Mohamed Salah, maybe see if we can get a loan with a buy on clause of 13 million.
Would defiantly take him on loan, problem is we can't because we've got Atsu.

In saying that I'm not sure if we sent Atsu back that'd mean we could take another Chelsea player on loan.

here is a new business plan. sign the free agents and sell them to them lot come July the second. You can have delph for 20 million, kokonopya for 25, wickham for 13 etc

Not like they wouldn't pay that for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.