January 2015 transfer window ( No GIFs allowed )(Nor fish puns ffs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard all about him 2/3 seasons ago when he was assiting neymar every 20 minutes but heard nothing since; will probably be too slow for the prem
51593.jpg

I posted the other day about Florean Thauvin from Marseille. He absolutely bossed the England v fraance U21 game. I have just found out his value it's down as being 12.5 mill pounds. He is one of the best young players I have seen. I know some of us were talking about deulofeu coming back but this kid is miles better and plays wide right.

I posted the other day about Florean Thauvin from Marseille. He absolutely bossed the England v fraance U21 game. I have just found out his value it's down as being 12.5 mill pounds. He is one of the best young players I have seen. I know some of us were talking about deulofeu coming back but this kid is miles better and plays wide right.
Mate with all due respect you've seen him play once, not really sure that warrants being labelled as one of the best young players you've ever seen.

Mate with all due respect you've seen him play once, not really sure that warrants being labelled as one of the best young players you've ever seen.

mate, when you watch a player completely dominate game between 2 of the best U21 teams in Europe it stands out a mile. It may take you 10 games to spot a player but 75 mins was enough for me to see this lad is the real deal. The big problem is we will never be able to buy him because it seems the clubs after him include spurs arsenal Chelsea and inter Milan. perhaps they are able to spot a player also.

Status
Not open for further replies.