James Vaughan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No! LOL:p

He'll be alright. Might not play this season but he'll be alright.

at least you're happy he won't play again this term:lol: hope he revcovers in the long term, hate to see a kid high and dry like Vic has been. He is apparently living in the Knutsford area which is odd for a Crosby lad. He is surrounded by Mancs

Derby County manager Nigel Clough says he is prepared to be patient in his bid to re-sign Everton striker James Vaughan on loan in January.
The 21-year-old played twice for the Rams earlier this season but has since broken into the Everton first team.

Clough told BBC Radio Derby: "We've spoken to Everton about him and they'll know a bit more in a couple of weeks if they've got their targets sorted.

"He's one we're going to pursue and we will wait for as long as we can."

Vaughan scored in Everton's FA Cup victory over Carlisle on Saturday and Clough admits that could hamper his bid to bring him back to Pride Park.

He said: "He's got two in two now so I hope he doesn't do too well otherwise they might not let him come back no matter what."
o.gif

Clough is keen to add to his squad in the face of injury problems at Pride Park.

Last week he signed midfielder

Lee Johnson on loan from Bristol City and gave him his debut in the FA Cup tie at Millwall.

"I was very pleased with Lee Johnson," he said. "He'll have the ball and he gets us passing. I think for his first 45 minutes, that was very encouraging."

funny how loads of the teams we loaned him to want him, so ...... wheres the bidding war? - hes worth keeping here anyway. stick the 1.5mil

Vaughny is a quality lad and player for us. I really hope we keep him, I saw him a couple times at Palace this season and he was immense. Clearly too good for that league and that team, the Palace fans loved him too. Stay Jay, if ever there was a chance for you to finally earn that first team spot its now!

Status
Not open for further replies.