James Vaughan

Status
Not open for further replies.
am i the only one who thinks we let the wrong young striker go?!
victor's not scored for donkeys, and cant really run; vaughany, despite his glass legs, runs and runs and is a natural goalscorer

am i the only one who thinks we let the wrong young striker go?!
victor's not scored for donkeys, and cant really run; vaughany, despite his glass legs, runs and runs and is a natural goalscorer

Not at all - Vic has never delivered and acts like a baby. If Moyes has patience for Saha and his injuries why not Vaughan.

I imagine the deal with Palace is probably already done.
I cant see him coming back, which is a shame but there must be a reason behind it. Moyes dosent like playing home grown talent.

I would love too see Vaughan back, but in the end, it may be best for all parties if he was too find a new start somewhere else.

Just be reading Vaughany's twitter. It sounds like he wants to stay with us and he loves the club. He was buzzing about the result at the weekend and championing Baines to be England's first choice left back. He said that Pienaar was the best footballer he's played with. Surprisingly, he added that Hibbo is a regular scorer in training!

Landon has also been tweeting about the defeat of Chelsea!

I'm glad he's getting more playing time right now and not rotting on our bench. Good for him to build up his fitness and confidence levels.

Injured again apparently. New Club same story..

A knee injury apparently, genuinely gutted for him because he does have potential to be a great player for Norwhich, and im looking forward to seeing him play for a long period of time...

...But some of his injuries he brought on himself...i mean getting injured by playing with your phone??

Yeah his twitter says just a few weeks. Shame though, I too wish him all the best and hope he can put these injury problems behind him (except when he plays us of course! :p)

vaughan jinx strikes again

looks like his knee has done him again , how fookin unlucky is the lad , a player who has so much potential but is never on the pitch , feel gutted for him

He looked utterly distraught too, maybe he knows this could be another lenghty spell on the sidelines. If the lad wasn't made of glass he'd be smashing them in for fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.