James Vaughan

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he is great too.

but i couldn't shake the feeling he is on his last contract with us.

i hope to god (is great) i am wrong, but he is going to need a lot more than one league goal in 2 years to convince moyes he deserves to be one of the 4 squad forwards.

Said it many times before. Think Vaughan is a top talent and could potentially save us millions, if he can come over his injuries. One of my fave players in the squad. Today wasn't the first game he completely changed after being brought on.

Said it many times before. Think Vaughan is a top talent and could potentially save us millions, if he can come over his injuries. One of my fave players in the squad. Today wasn't the first game he completely changed after being brought on.

definately not the first time..i remember at west ham last season when he won a corner or two out of lost cause..that's what i love. he runs and runs and runs as if he'll make the player lose the ball.

It's a shame he lacks pace...

You are kidding me, right?

He doesn't have plenty of pace like Lennon, Valencia or Walcott, but certainly have enough pace and skill to cause problem.

I certainly look forward seeing him playing more for us, only if Moyes is willing to used him more from now on.

He shows us today what he is all about, if he could stay out of injuries and carry on improving he could be a real special player for us in the near future!

That little arrogance he showed to Jensen was absolutely fantastic. need someone who can create that bit of spark in the side,get the crowd going

Status
Not open for further replies.