2022/23 James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this has been said already, but looking at the picture of Tarkowski on the previous page, it occurred to me that his much criticised lack of pace might be a result of wind resistance to his less than small, and not unprotruberant, ears. Maybe a bit of cosmetic surgery might help him cover the ground a bit faster. (Not having a cheap dig, because I'm auricularly challenged, myself, and find it hard work to make any headway at all against a strong breeze).

Sorry if this has been said already, but looking at the picture of Tarkowski on the previous page, it occurred to me that his much criticised lack of pace might be a result of wind resistance to his less than small, and not unprotruberant, ears. Maybe a bit of cosmetic surgery might help him cover the ground a bit faster. (Not having a cheap dig, because I'm auricularly challenged, myself, and find it hard work to make any headway at all against a strong breeze).
It says a lot about this thread that this isn’t even close to the worst take over the last few pages

Status
Not open for further replies.