2022/23 James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
In your dreams!

Who do you think is better than him then? We have the 4th best defence in the league and that is largely down to him, as well as Coady. Only the top 3 have a better defence.

Last night when we brought back the calamity trio from last season (I include Mina in that due to him being so unreliable and having no heart whatsoever) we saw how much of a difference Tarkowski has made.

Who do you think is better than him then? We have the 4th best defence in the league and that is largely down to him, as well as Coady. Only the top 3 have a better defence.

Last night when we brought back the calamity trio from last season (I include Mina in that due to him being so unreliable and having no heart whatsoever) we saw how much of a difference Tarkowski has made.
True...we cannot underestimate the difference that Coady and Tarks have made and there absence last night only emphasised this. Same applies to Gana who has received quite a bit of unjust Flak recently..........we missed him

True...we cannot underestimate the difference that Coady and Tarks have made and there absence last night only emphasised this. Same applies to Gana who has received quite a bit of unjust Flak recently..........we missed him
To be fair I don’t think Gana’s flak is completely undeserved, as he has been very poor in possession and lost the ball a lot on dangerous areas

We are lucky to have the 4th best defence considering the amount of chances we face in each game.

59 in total from the last 3 games.

We are lucky to have the 4th best defence considering the amount of chances we face in each game.

59 in total from the last 3 games.

Could also argue we're unlucky not to have scored more given some of the chances we've failed to put away. Even last night's horror show had some disgraceful misses.

We have also conceded less this season because Tarkowski and Coady have lead by example putting their bodies on the line, and on occasion, Mykolenko has done the same (and to a lesser extent Patterson).

There has been a huge improvement at the back and that's mainly down to Tarkowski.

To be fair I don’t think Gana’s flak is completely undeserved, as he has been very poor in possession and lost the ball a lot on dangerous areas
Please enlighten me to has been good in possession apart from maybe Iwobi who has also had his sloppy moments. Gana is essential in his position but we have always been aware that passing is not a strong point yet he is being used for that purpose even more than his previous spell at the Club.

Tarks was woeful in distribution in our last game but was still able to perform his main duties of defending.
Take Tarks and Gana out of the team and we are considerably weaker due to there main strengths

Please enlighten me to has been good in possession apart from maybe Iwobi who has also had his sloppy moments. Gana is essential in his position but we have always been aware that passing is not a strong point yet he is being used for that purpose even more than his previous spell at the Club.

Tarks was woeful in distribution in our last game but was still able to perform his main duties of defending.
Take Tarks and Gana out of the team and we are considerably weaker due to there main strengths
That’s not what I said though though, I was just pointing out that he has been poor on the ball, I’m not saying the rest of our players are prime Barcelona players.

If Rafael had Tarko and not Mina last season would of been a lot different.
That bad run wouldn't of happened, he could of kept his job.
Lampard is very lucky to have him and Coady.
No, We're very lucky he didn't have him if it would of meant him keeping his job.
Though I don't believe for a second it would of made any difference. He never had the backing of the fans, he lost the dressing room and he's just simply a shocking excuse for a manager....

A stain on our club !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.