2022/23 James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
How good was JT, inciting riot minding his team mates on Sun, brilliant to see, might seem insignifanct but it’s hugely important on so many levels.

Him and Coady have been excellent. Individually they've both had ropey little moments but they've covered each other and when a mistake has come, they haven't let it affect them.

Tarkowski has been everything I thought he would be, Coady has been even better than I thought he would be......both together have been miles better than I'd hope they would be.

I love defenders who love clean sheets like strikers love goals.

Him and Coady have been excellent. Individually they've both had ropey little moments but they've covered each other and when a mistake has come, they haven't let it affect them.

Tarkowski has been everything I thought he would be, Coady has been even better than I thought he would be......both together have been miles better than I'd hope they would be.

I love defenders who love clean sheets like strikers love goals.

When you look at the two lads mate, it’s hard not to be inspired, when the young lads in our team look back and see the two lads going to war at the back, it really tells them what’s expected aand what they need to be doing - I’m sure it’s the same in the dressing room, if they speak as they play.

In all the years of wild spending, we got these two for 0 fee - so far. Goes to show all that glitters…….;)

When you look at the two lads mate, it’s hard not to be inspired, when the young lads in our team look back and see the two lads going to war at the back, it really tells them what’s expected aand what they need to be doing - I’m sure it’s the same in the dressing room, if they speak as they play.

In all the years of wild spending, we got these two for 0 fee - so far. Goes to show all that glitters…….;)
Hear hear

Had a SKY engineer at the house he was a blue you can always tell good looking intelligent good manners.We were talking about Tarowski and if he threw a tackle in like he did at Richarlison ,at Goodison Park would explode,for me that's the difference as a player between playing for Burnley and Everton and that's why he came.

Had a SKY engineer at the house he was a blue you can always tell good looking intelligent good manners.We were talking about Tarowski and if he threw a tackle in like he did at Richarlison ,at Goodison Park would explode,for me that's the difference as a player between playing for Burnley and Everton and that's why he came.
lol
Absolutely! We love a tough tackler, always have

Love how Iwobi called them both the dads of the team too, and how it felt like they'd been here for years.
If Mina was injury free and consistent - his vibe + Coady & Tarkowski might make a fun partnership too, and a good set of leaders.
Tarkowski & Coady are going to make Holgate & Godfrey better players

Status
Not open for further replies.